Brand name : Viropil
Active ingredient : Dolutegravir Lamivudine Tenofovir
Manufactured by : Emcure
Package : 30 tablets
Viropil Tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of HIV infection.
Viropil helps in improving the immune system by decreasing the amount of HIV in your body.
Viropil also decreases the chance of getting HIV complications and improves the quality of life.
Viropil is advisable to take Viropil Tablet at a fixed time each day to maintain consistent levels of medicine in the blood.
In case you miss a dose of viropil , take it as soon as you remember.
Viropil may cause side effects like headache, pain, fever, abdominal pain, back pain, weakness, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, joint pain, and insomnia.
Viropil may also cause diarrhea, so it is better to take plenty of fluids while taking this medicine as it may help to prevent dehydration.
USES OF VIROPIL TABLET
• HIV infection
Side Effect Of Viropil Tablet:
• Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
• Joint pain
• Back pain
• Abdominal pain
• Lipodystrophy syndrome
HOW TO USE VIROPIL TABLET
Take Viropil in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It may be taken with or without food.
HOW VIROPIL TABLET WORKS
Viropil Tablet is an anti-HIV medication. It works by preventing the action of reverse transcriptase enzyme. This enzyme is responsible for production of HIV.
Should take precaution while consumit alcohol. Please consult your doctor. It May Be Very Dangerous to health.
• Viropil Tablet is used to treat HIV infectionor inhibit the growth for hiv infection.
• Skipping doses of viropil increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
• Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime.
• Inform your doctor if you have a history of hepatitis B infection.
• Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.it may cause to baby or as well as to mother also
• It may cause a decrease in your calcium levels. Your doctor may monitor calcium and Vitamin D levels regularly and prescribe supplements, if needed.
• Your doctor may monitor your liver function regularly during treatment. It will be helpful to monitore.